Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Learning The F75

Lee- IN

Larry and I got together this afternoon and went to a house site we got permission to hunt, Larry's wife Diane got an Indian there the other day.
Today we got there and in about 30 minutes I had dug an 1897 V-Nickel, then I saw a bright geen something on the ground, run the detector over it and it sounded off, I looked closer and it was a 1919 wheat, I believe there was a Kabillion 1919 minted. A little later I got a 1924 wheat, Larry dug 2 not one but 2 "Good For" Tokens. I had also by this time found 2 arrow heads, not perfect, but they are the first I ever found. A little later I dug the 1914 Barber Dime. Then I dug 2 tokens, one is a tool tag that is really crusty, I'll have to work on it along with the V-nickel, The tool tag is from Muncie, Indiana. The other one is for the Pingree Girl shoes. Larry then got a 1919 wheat. All in all, I had a great afternoon.Still learning the F75[attachment 54829 barber2.jpg][attachment 54830 barber3.jpg][attachment 54831 barber4.jpg][attachment 54832 barber5.jpg]