Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Learning My Sovereign

D Wes

It has taken some hours in the field to get a feel for the Sovereign again
even after swinging one years ago. I still need more time with her. The more time we spend together the more I respect her. Making my self go slow
has been the key to getting the performance and depth. I am no Expert by no means with any machine but I do take allot of pride in my hunting, I'm not out there to be just swinging around but to learn and master my Machine taking notes and trying different methods. It takes time and Patience. At first I was ready to get a newer machine believing to get more Depth and Performance. Now I understand its learning your Machine and going slow, real slow with the Sovereign and learning what she is telling you. I went out to a park in the Country used by the Farmers out there yesterday not Expecting to find allot knowing its been hunted and its small but to spend a day learning. To end this long story, I walk away knowing this Soverereign is A True Top of the line Machine that will go as Deep with out all the Bells and whistles as any Machine out there and give me just as much info on the target without a Meter and it is a turn on and go Machine. I'm allot more Patience now then when I first owned one and Happy Ive come back. I still believe it takes more than One Machine to handle all conditions out there, The Sovereign is a Rare Bird and Takes Patience to Learn Her and Goes really Deep. Soon I will show some pictures of my finds when I get MY Camera back.:minelab:

your right it takes lots of patience and lots of digging unknown target in the beginning to know what the sov is telling you.Really my first detector was the sov and Had to learn by myself and with the help of reading post by others helped also.At first I was so discouraged and wanted to get rid of it but I persisted.Since then Ive owned 3 other detectors and you know what I found out?These other machines were easier to learn because of my experience on the sov.