Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Learning more each time

rl1059

Have had my MXT 300 a short period of time,been trying to get out as much as possible.....sure get's hot & humid in N. AL.
Time is also a factor when your in the A/C & Ref. Wholesale Business.
I have been to some old farm sites and an old school yard found some coins and really "odd" stuff at the farm sites.
went to an old golf course that is being cleared for a shopping center,I am definitely getting an education on "pop tops"
I bought the 6" DD excelerator,this has helped me in the trashy areas.
Still trying to get used to all the cross signals,but am learning more each time and loving it.

The more you use it the better it gets. It takes quite a few hours to really get in tune with a given machine. The MXT will do you well as you learn and even better after you get to know it.
HH
BB

Good luck with your MXT. I just started using one and think I'm really going to enjoy it.
HH Dale

Like BB said, "The more you use it the better it gets". So very true. I've had my MXT since they've come out and I wouldn't trade it for any other machine. Not even one in my hubby's arsenal of high end machines. NO WAY!! I can still hold my own with the MXT vs. one of his "toys". :poke::razz:. You guys with the your new MXT machines will love them. They are so accurate and even I have to remind myself now and then to TRUST YOUR MACHINE.

Thanks for sharing your outing and we'll be waiting to hear more. HH to all, Nancy

I'm in N. Bama too and you're tougher than I am. I'm waiting until fall to get back into the swing of things, just too hot lately and the ground is real hard and dry most places.

I've been detecting seriously for 8-9 years now. I'd like to think I've learned it all, but I keep finding little tricks and getting to know the fine points of the detectors I use a bit more nearly every time I get out. Happily, my finds are increasing as well so keep the faith and keep swinging.
HH
BB