Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Learning How To Cuss:lol:

Cupajo

My wife told me this little story as I was trying to drift off to sleep at 10:30 last night.

Two young brothers decided it was time they learned how to cuss. One selected "Hell" for his first cuss word and the other chose "Azz"!

They then went down to breakfast where Mom asked them what they would like to eat. The first brother told her, "Hell, Mom, I'll have Cheerios!" where-upon she grabbed him out of his chair and thrashed him soundly and sent him to his room for the day!

She then asked her second son what he would like for breakfast and he replied, "You can bet your Azz it won't be Cheerios!"

Many times in my life, I've gone to sleep with a grin on my face, but this is one of only a few times I dropped off to sleep laughing.

Cupajo

n/t