Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lead soldiers

steve in so la

Here are some lead figures I have dug over the years. They always give a loud signal & sure are fun to find. Any others out there to post ?
Steve in so la

2qcgkue.jpg

Nice digs and nice display! I think I have found one or two...can't remember for sure, as I don't put displays together like you do and you do a nice job! I have found lead items from the St. Louis Zoo! I believe one was an elephant! I found so many different things that it is hard to remember with my memory like it is because of my illnesses! Like you it was fun digging unusual items while :detecting: The thrill of the hunt and finding what is (or was) in the ground! Keep on, keepin' on for Jesus and :detecting: for the coins and relics! :thumbup: Time is so short and one never knows from one minute to the next whether they can continue or be able to do so with any hobby or whatever in this mortal life! A sinful world helps corrupts the mortal body because of Adam and Eve's sin! God Bless! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma

Can you imagine the stories behind them?