Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Law and Judgement for Thursday May 22

When I wrote what I did this morning about what God told me to read, I didn't know that this about Rev 14 would be on the Law and Judgement post! Now, how amazing is God? Well, when He wants people to stop and listen to His warnings, He will confirm His Words through various ways...usually 3 times! So, take notice everyone reading on this form, God is warning and it most likely won't be long until all these events happen by His bringing wrath upon a wicked world whose people have turned away from Him...even in America! God gives warnings than He acts upon fulfilling His Word....whether good or bad....but in the end for all faithful saints it will be more than good but very, very Wondrous in God's glory land where we will be at peace with Jesus and each other forever more! Amen! The plagues are being repeated at the end of the age from the time of Moses when in Egypt and before leading the Israelites out of slavery after 400 years in a land led by wicked Pharoahs! :angel: Ma