Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Latest water hunts…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
These finds are from several water hunts lately. Some short, some closer to 3 hours long. I didn't include all the trash and some other items. No idea why it posted 6 pics the same ???

Inland lake. Ring, clad, misc, and my 2nd spinner from the water.
[attachment 348455 IMG_2429.JPG]

Lake MI. Sterling ring, clad, misc.

30 min hunt in the dry sand. Sterling ring, a pendant, two allen wrenches and 3 cents.

Inland lake. two rings, the Tungsten one has been cut from both sides to split it., a shell casing, and clad. 40 min hunt.

Inland lake. 2 rings, one ear ring, clad and misc.

Lake MI. Clad, a costume ring, and an ear ring.

Could not get it to do a single even though I downloaded it one time. :shrug:

Nice finds. Glad I aint the only one that has problems loading pictures sometimes. LOL