Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Latest water hunt....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Was supposed to go most of the day with two friends who both backed out! So I went to two lakes close by and found a few keepers. The spoon and the stuff right of it was the first lake and left was lake #2. Jewelry was an ear ring and watch lake #1, and 2 rings in lake #2.
[attachment 269751 DSC08450.JPG]
The two rings are silver but black from being in the lake. One is full of CZ's.
[attachment 269752 DSC08452.JPG]
Electrolysis time!
[attachment 269753 DSC08456.JPG]
TAAA DAAAAA!!!!!!
[attachment 269754 DSC08458.JPG] [attachment 269755 DSC08459.JPG]
Other ring all done.
[attachment 269757 DSC08461.JPG]

with all the great finds lately. Mike in Chi will be eagerly awaiting hunting with you soon. The rings sure cleaned up great, wish I was there, Steve in so la

You did it again bro. Nice finds. That weather beaten 'ole watch sure looks familiar but it ain't mine (I don't think it is anyway).