Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Latest water finds!.......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
A short hunt the other day netted a few pins, two tokens and this nasty treble hook. Can't imagine a little kid stepping on that in a swimming area!:surprised:
[attachment 272168 DSC08606.JPG]
Then I hooked up with Sandtick (Pete) for a Sunday evening and a Monday water hunt. Sunday evening I got a nice Tiffany & Co. Sterling silver ring, and less than 5 minutes later Pete got a silver ring too! I got some clad and about 50 trash items (not pictured) Monday found us running from thunder storms. We ended up driving an hour to get away from the bad weather. We hunted hard but good finds were hard to come by. I netted .98 cents in clad, a dog tag, a part of an ear ring or something jewelry like, a kiddie ring and 126 trash items!
[attachment 272171 DSC08607.JPG]
Here is my before and after cleaning of the Tiffany ring. Thanks Pete for the good times!
[attachment 272172 DSC08608.JPG] [attachment 272174 DSC08610.JPG]

That is one nice ring . Congratulations to the both of you.

n/t

Miss seeing you around here.