Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Latest digs…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Last 3 hunts included an old farm house and 3 parks. A park produce some clad, a slug bug, and 3 wheats. That is 135 wheats so far this year.
[attachment 321677 IMG_1533.JPG]

Short hunt at an old yard gave up these from the garden area. Readers Digest token, kids bracelet that had seen a tiller!
[attachment 321678 IMG_1535.JPG]

Got a 1935s silver quarter at a park. The 4 president tokens came from another park all in a 15 foot circle around a tree. Also a sterling ear ring. I have an amazing story about this one!
[attachment 321679 IMG_1553.JPG]

Got an old insurance auto tag and the odd shaped butter knife both at parks. The knife is circa 1878. I also spotted the $5 bill laying on the ground in the leaves!
[attachment 321680 IMG_1554.JPG]

A very cool design on the handle. The knife has a twisted design. The handle faces up in your hand when using it instead of on the sides. I seen the same knife on line. Interesting shape on the blade as well.
[attachment 321682 IMG_1556.JPG]

Clad, mangled jeep, key, and sinkers from parks.
[attachment 321684 IMG_1549.JPG]

Good going. Things happen in three's they say. Arturo, you & maybe me next :)

Very unusual knife, thanks for all the pics, I dug 70 coins today, none old except a wheaty. Steve in so la

That is some good finds. Now we want to hear the story on the earring.

Hi Mike,
Believe it or not, I found the mate to that heart shaped earring. Glad you're still able to get out. Maybe I'll be able to do that next spring.

So did I. Will share in another post.

Great finds and congrats on hunting in so many different places.....would have wore me out to have done that....two to three was the most I could do some hunting in for one day! You are doing really well, as usual, and your wheat coin count is awesome for less than a year! Go get some more and Steve you find that gold....it is out there waiting for you to dig it up! :thumbup: God Bless! Ma