Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Late Night Hunt

stillhuntin

After surfing the forum yesterday it gave me the bug to go hunt a local beach close to the house, but i also did something i never do, get out in the water after dark, i had an uneasy feeling the whole time i was in the water, it sure looks differant at night out there, after finding two gold rings about chest deep i called the water quits, i didnt think it was a good idea shaking out my scoop in the water in the black of the night to find a toy motorcycle, the wet sand turned some gold also, not a bad hunt all in all. I posted some pics of shark jaws my son caught two weeks ago near the beach i hunt, just a visual reminder, the big one is a 7 foot bull shark and the other is a 3 foot nurse shark, they were caught late at night at low tide in three feet of water. I think i will stick to the wet sand at night.

Your Killing us on the Rings!! Very Nice!!

GPS from My VB Low tide Midnight hunt....Figure got a 50 50 chance on the sharks with my pirate {Carbon Fiber} leg...Obn