Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last weekends finds, two day outing.

buckrod

Here are a few on my finds from last weekend. Not shown are all of the clad and new coins. I also found a pile of wheat heads which I'll post later. Found here is Indian heads 1892,1901,1905,1907. Canadian penny 1887, British coin 1953, 25 cent token, 50 aniv. of a bank 1888-1938, ring, Military button, a Scholarship metal, 3 Catholic metals, Saq. new dollar coin. Three war nickels 43-P, 44-S, 44-P. Dimes were 1900 Canadian, Merc. 18,43,44. Rosies 46,50,44,56,52, Canadian 61. Quarters were Canadian 50, no date Standing Liberty, 34,51. Half dollar was a 61. Sure was fun pulling these out of the ground. Thanks for looking!

Thanks crow duck, the friend who was with me also got just a much silver and several nice trinkets. He also got 3 Catholic pieces. But, the find of the trip was his really nice barber half 1908. I missed it by two swings of the detector. I'll post a pic of him with it in the near future.

You sure raked in some terrific finds on that hunt. Must be a virgin site or close to it. I also see you found my Franklin Half that I have been looking for. Looks like this spot will be revisited by you sometime in the near future. By the way, how does it feel to find Silver like that along with all the other great finds??? Great Feeling isn't it!!! Hope it continues for you buddy and Good Luck and HH.:thumbup: