Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last Weekends Find's At A Small Park.

Ricardo_NY1

Got out with my hunting pal LI Tom this past Saturday and hit a small park we were both contemplating. According to Tom's dad, kids were hangin' there in the 30's. Well, we did manage some old coins. My highlight includes the silver merc which was resting at about an inch down and the silver quarter which was resting at 4 inches but had a penny 2 inches above it and a bit to the side. That mixed up the reading on the chart. We'll hit it again sometime soon. I'm pretty sure there is more where that came from.

When you say small park - is it in a small town or just a small park. If your coins were only 1 or 2 inches deep I would say that park is loaded. I think you should go back.

Here is something that will get you even more motivated to getting back to that Park. If there is Silver Quarters still in the Park to be found, there has to be a Half Dollar as well! If there is Ditches in this Park, check them out! I find quite a few Halves in Ditches from people walking down them or kids playing and falling by them. Also go along any Roads and Shrubs as well. Excellent spot for a Half Dollar to be lost at! Continued Success, Good Luck and HH to you and your Partner!:detecting:

[quote Andrus(ut)]When you say small park - is it in a small town or just a small park. If your coins were only 1 or 2 inches deep I would say that park is loaded. I think you should go back.[/quote]

It's a small park here in NYC. You can walk from one side of it to the other in under a minute. I don't know if it's loaded, but I do believe there is more. We pulled out about 7 wheats between the two of us and we didn't actually cover the whole place.

SMALL PARK, NYC BEEN AROUND ALONG TIME , SO HAS THAT PARK. GO BACK GET RID OF ALL THE SURFACE TARGETS, THEN START PULLING THOSE FAINT SIGNALS. I HIT SOME PARKS IN THERE & PULLED ALOT OF OLD SILVER, GOOD LUCK.. DON'T WAIT TO LONG, OR IT WILL BE GONE.