Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last two hunts…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
It's been pretty dry up here so we drove to a town that has a big park with a river running through it allowing some moist ground near the river. I did pretty good there. 12 wheats including an "annie Oakley" wheat. someone shot a 22 bullet through it. Also got a 36 Buff, and a 57 silver Rosie. Also got $2.21 in clad and some misc.
[attachment 349215 IMG_2541.JPG]
[attachment 349214 IMG_2542.JPG]
[attachment 349216 IMG_2543.JPG]

Yesterday we had a club fellowship hunt at a private place with about a 20 acre parking lot that has been uses since the 40's. 17 members showed up. We dug a few hundred clad coins, around 30 wheats, and ten silvers. Many misc items came out as well. I decided that because of all the clad in the ground I was going to concentrate on quarters, deep silver, wheats, and nickels. I found 23 quarters with a total of $6.49 in clad. I got one wheat and a 51 nickel. several misc items including a victorian era suspender clip. Oh I also got my 3rd Fidget spinner Sure had a great time with friends. We also decided to put all the trash together to show the owner. This is a full sized tailgate on my friends truck. The owner was very pleased.
[attachment 349217 IMG_2568.JPG]
[attachment 349219 IMG_2565.JPG]

Nice finds Mike! I've read, heard, or seen the Fidget Spinners but don't know too much about them. Maybe I should get one? :rofl: Thanks for all the trash you've taken out of the ground. Good job! :detecting:

to you & all others. Sounds like a lot of neat finds. Those buff nickels sure are nice to find. Steve in so la

n/t