Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last night, I had a very bad nightmare type dream...............

Kelley (Texas)

I question whether or not I should post the story on the Forum...this was a true nightmare dream. I woke up yelling "Sunny" and it took Debbie several minutes to calm me down. Some of the main characters in the dream were folks with names like Mike Rollings, Wayne Willis, Linda "Sunny" McKinney, Roy Otterman, and a military type man known as General Raymond. What disturbed me was that these folks were similar to some of the good folks posting on this Forum...similar names.

What do you good folks think, should I post the story as viewed in my nightmare dream? Do you think that you would be interested in reading about what transpired in this gut wrenching dream? I still can not get over the vivid character in that dream by the name of "Sunny"...a woman from a Southern state who had never owned a pair of shoes.

Let's take a poll, do you want to read about that dream? I am undecided, but will abide by the wishes of the majority. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :devil:

This sunny character,,.... was she a blonde as well?? And does she like to clean fish and cook for the men?? :)

Calm seas, fair winds

M

n/t