Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last night and tonights finds.

buckrod

Last night I spent 3 hrs. detecting before I finally found a keeper. I pulled out a 1902 Barber quarter in the dark and my batteries were going dead as the Exploreer XS was beeping. Also found was the 65 Canadian penny. Tonight I had to use my old Minelab Sov. since my arm cuff broke on the Exp. last night. I managed to find the little silver ring and the two bullets with the Sov. I have no idea what this tooth is from. I found it laying on top of the ground where there was dirt work done.

Good finds Jon,

This month has been bad for me as I just get new coins it seems. The last good coins were found with my Sovereign GT, then I go back with the new SE and find 1 new dime.
I will have you a new arm cuff with me at the hunt this weekend. The new ones are black like the EX II and the SE and more flexible.

Rick

but since I just got the Exp II it might be awhile. Congrats on the finds buckrod.

Good to see you still finding a few keepers. Nice looking Barber Quarter. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH.