Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last hunt of 2020 ends on a good note.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
2 hours in the neighbors yard a couple days ago. 4 wheats, a good for 5 cents trade token, a 1968 Hotwheels (red line) Mustang, some clad and a few misc items. Last target before walking back into my yard was a seated liberty quarter. Had some type of iron stuck on the front. After electrolysis it looks better but the date has a booger on it. Grrrrr! She has nice detail. This was my last coin of the year, I'm ok with that.
🙂
This type of seated quarter dates 1838-1866.

Attachments

• sq1.jpg
    sq1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 110
  • sq2.jpg
    sq2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 111
  • sq3.jpg
    sq3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 112
  • sq4.jpg
    sq4.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 113
  • sq5.jpg
    sq5.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 104
  • sq6.jpg
    sq6.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 133
  • sq7.jpg
    sq7.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 112
  • sq8.jpg
    sq8.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 121
2 hours in the neighbors yard a couple days ago. 4 wheats, a good for 5 cents trade token, a 1968 Hotwheels (red line) Mustang, some clad and a few misc items. Last target before walking back into my yard was a seated liberty quarter. Had some type of iron stuck on the front. After electrolysis it looks better but the date has a booger on it. Grrrrr! She has nice detail. This was my last coin of the year, I'm ok with that.
🙂
Nice finds Mike

That was a very good yard. I bet that seated gave a really weird signal with the iron on it. The token is really neat too. I have only dug one seated quarter. Congratulations Mike.

🙂
Congrats Mike! Ma

Seated still one of those elusive targets for me. But you give me hope!!

🙂
WOW really nice (y)