Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last hunt at the silver field!

Ted S

I spent 5 hours yesterday at the field where I found the seated half and 2 hours today. I feel that I worked it pretty good and will return when the soil is turned in a year or two. Yesterday I was rewarded with a 1909 Barber half, a 1904 Barber dime, and a 1902 Barber quarter. There's some nickles, a couple of trade tokens and 4 wheats I got today. I ended up with 17 silver coins from this field! I haven't done this well in years! well...whenever I bought my Tesoro Tol-Tec 100! That was some time ago! I do have permission for another large field but we do have to get things ready for winter around here! Thanks for looking and HH! Ted

Attachments

• trip3.JPG
    trip3.JPG
    658.9 KB · Views: 63
Absolutely amazing finds Ted!! I’d be hunting that place until snow starts flying 🤣
Were there events held on the land like a fair, revival or carnival?

Last edited:
Good lord Ted that place is loaded with silver and other goodies. Congrats on the triple Barber day. The half is still on my list. Speaking of halves, although not at once you did manage a half trifecta from the site. Don't see that too often. Good for you. I would pound that site till the ground freezes. Good luck. Mark

Thanks everyone! I don't think I will get back there this season...But it was fun!! :thumbup:
Hopefully winter heave will make it new again next spring.
And you'll invite a few of us old geezer maniacs.
Though we may have to have EMTs on site if somebody hits Gold. 😊
And I think gold is your next big find.

Thanks Mark! I was almost in a league with you and Dave! It's supposed to freeze next week and I am getting ready now for a fall swap meet this weekend. Have to winterize everything and get my 69 Dart GTS up on jack stands for the winter! That site was a blast to hunt and I think I found another one!! :detecting: