Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last few hunts of 2018

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
My sister recently moved, and her new home is an old home. I searched it last week for an hour and ended up with 5 wheats, a silver Rosie, an arcade token and some misc. Checking my records it showed I had 99 wheats so I had to get back there.
I was able to get back there yesterday. It rained most of the two hours I was there but I did manage 4 more wheats, clad, and several misc items. The weather man said warm again today so two friends and I headed to one of my favorite parks. I was able to squeak out 10 more wheats, a nice merc, lots of clad, and more odds and ends. It just might be my last hunt for 2018, but good times, good friends, and good finds are a good day. Oh and now I'm at 113 wheats for the year.
[attachment 363713 IMG_6086.jpg] [attachment 363714 IMG_6203.jpg]
[attachment 363715 IMG_6207.jpg] [attachment 363716 IMG_6208.jpg]
[attachment 363717 IMG_6209.jpg] [attachment 363718 IMG_6211.jpg]

n/t

Glad you could get out, Mike. I've been wanting to get out (especially with the rain we've had for the last two weeks) but I just don't do well in cold weather. Sometimes I wish I could move south but my friends, in Arkansas, say the weather there hasn't been much better than what it's been here. Happy New Year to You & Your Family, Mike and God bless you all. :)

Great finds Mike. I hope 2019 that I get to detect more.