Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LAST COUPLE OF HUNTS AT THE BATTLE FIELD

ROGERTN

SAVED A FEW MORE RELICS FROM THE FIELD....INVITED EINTENNESSEE ALONG SUNDAY AND PUT HIM TO THE TEST ALL DAY HUNT ABOUT 13 HRS HOPE HE HAD FUN!!!!!!!! ANY TIME ERICK JUST GIVE ME A HOLLA..... ENJOY THE PICS...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE GOLD LINK MIGHT BE IN PIC #3 PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
[attachment 85721 4-1-08001.jpg]
[attachment 85722 4-1-08002.jpg]
[attachment 85723 4-1-08003.jpg]
[attachment 85724 4-1-08004.jpg]
[attachment 85725 4-1-08005.jpg]

them thar is some good finds, roger! nice stuff there. not sure what the gold loop is, you might want to get it tested. nice belt studs, a j hook, and a real nice knapsack hook too! roger, i believe your're onto a good spot. i can smell a nice beltplate coming a mile away! hh,

Roger: Have found things like your picture 3 Think they are part of a chain or watch fob or the actual loop from a watch stem.

If you can determine a clear battle line (trenches, etc) please PM me. Thanks

Nemo

THANKS GG NOT REAL SURE ABOUT THE BELTPLATE BUT HEY ONE CAN ALWAYS DREAM. THIS SITE HAS BEEN HUNTED PRETTY HARD.