Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LAST COUPLE OF HUNT AT THE OLD BATTLE FIELD

ROGERTN

HAVENT POSTED IN A LONG TIME... HAD TO REREGISTER AND THEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICTURES SO HERE IT GOES.[attachment 82388 xlt1001.jpg] I KNOW SOME ARE 3 RINGERS AND A ROUND BALL..HOW ABOUT THAT 1916S BARBER DIME (NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL FIND..... BUT NOT SURE OF THE REST....[attachment 82392 xlt1005.jpg] HOW ABOUT THIS ONE ANY IDEAS FRONT END...[attachment 82393 xlt1006.jpg]BACK END AND SIDE SHOT. WHAT IS IT????[attachment 82394 xlt1003.jpg] AND THEN HERE IS A CUFF DRAGOON BUTTON NEVER SEEN ONE OF THESE[attachment 82395 xlt1004.jpg]

I'd say you have found a calvary camp. I think I see some Sharps and Enfields there. I would pound that area hard! Nice finds!
Mike

hello all, ya gotta admit thats a nice little pile! that dragoon button is sweet too, and seldom seen. the 1916s dime is one heckuva hit too. i found a cone top bullet like the one pictured, but mine isnt blown out. never seen another like it either, until now. looks like it has 3 faint rings too. good going roger, is yours a 58 cal like mine? hh,

THANKS GUYS ANYONE KNOW WHAT ALL THE BULLETS ARE?? SIZE?? KIND?? i KNOW 3 RINGER AND ENFIELD AND ROUND BALL BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST. IS THE ONE IN THE PICTURE ACTUALLY A BULLET OR WHAT??? HEY IF ANY ONE IS AROUND NASHVILLE TN. OR COMING THIS WAY MY PARTNER WOULD LOVE TO SHARE THE WEALTH WITH THIS SPOT.JUST SHOOT ME A MESSAGE AND MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER. WE GO JUST ABOUT EVERY SUNDAY FOR A DAY TRIP OR EVEN SAT. AFTERNOON FOR A SHORT TRIP.[attachment 82491 xlt1005.jpg][attachment 82492 xlt1006.jpg]

Real nice...My partner and I live in Mt Juliet maybe we can hook up sometime? I haven't done any relic hunting and I'm just waiting on another detector to be shipped so I can get my partner hooked. AM

Roger...the last two pics looks like an Infield bullet. Either the ramrod was left in when fired or possible a double load and then fired. I have several Confederate two-rings that were fired with the ramrod left in. TomB

I'm along the lines of Tom. It's a fired enfield that was rammed REALLY hard.

Greg