Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last couple hunts….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Two hours before dark at a pounded site produces a beat up Indian, 3 wheats, an old "I Love Lucy" charm, an old button, and a thingamajig.
[attachment 318863 FullSizeRender.jpg]
Went back in the morning to try again and got wheat number 102 for the year, a nice 42D merc, the smallest harley emblem I have seen. I believe it's old, it is made of copper. another button and another doo hickey!
[attachment 318862 IMG_1408.JPG]
A short water hunt yesterday got me a sterling silver ring, bracelet, ear ring, $1.02 in clad and a truck. Then my batteries died!

[attachment 318864 IMG_1415.JPG]
Ring was black and silver does that in the water. Electrolysis had it cleaned up in no time.
[attachment 318865 IMG_1418.JPG]
Found this nice hitch pin on the road when I left the lake. That will come in handy!
[attachment 318866 IMG_1416.JPG]

Great finds and every little bit adds up! Like the Love and Peace Silver ring and the silver dime, so silver is always good along with thingamajigs and doo-hickeys! Congrats on doing great and keep up the hunting and diggings! God Bless! Amen! Ma

Nice finds Mike. Seeing that pin made me think about my hitch. I never take it out. But about a year ago I went to take it out and it was rusted in there. I tried wd40 and all kinds of things. I then chained it to a tree and tried to pull it out with my truck. I thought I was going to tare my truck up I was pulling it so hard. Guess what I never got it out. I didn't need it out that bad.

Been there. I sold a truck so I went to get my hitch out. Pin came out fine but a strap on a huge tree and several BIG pulls later, I just let it go with the truck. It was like someone welded it in!

Yeah you would have thought mine was welded too.