Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

last coin of the year

harryo

Last chance coin. Went for the last time this year and found a good one. 1868 Indian. Getting too cold with very cold weather coming in so i guess this is it . Hope you all had a good year detecting. I had a very good year and learned a lot about deep coins and found quite a few this year. Going to be a very long winter waiting for spring. Good luck to all and have a good short winter. Harry

It seems to me, after looking at posted find for the past 2 yrs., that people in the north have an advantage finding older and rare coins. Even with the freeze out most of the good coins come from the north. It may be due to the fact that the north was heavier populated and more people had money. Who knows??

Nice coin! Burrow in and have a cozy winter. Will still be water hunting here n Navarre FL. In between Pensacola and Ft Walton Beach. Although we are in the upper 20's tonite. Don't stuff too much of that turkey next week.

Nice coin to end the season with!:clapping:
I think we still have a few days left here in Chicago if this cold weather doesn't
settle in. I was out Sunday and had around 45 mins where I was actually comfortable lol.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Mke

very cool indian head,been detecting bout 15 years have only found hand full of those babys.
have been a big whites fan ,but this year got excal 2 here in va just too much h2o needs hunting.
love old coins,civil war stuff,but really love them gold rings,chains,necklaces and bracelets.
nothing like getting a beep,scooping that sand ,swishing it around in water,watching that gold and diamonds
just sparkle away. i hope your winter is short and warm. atleast you can go on line,and see what all us sothern
rebels are finding. i guess its the price you pay for living in the north,too cold for me.