Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last chance to sign up for the Christmas Gift Exchange……..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Only five of us so far are participating. I hope that when I posted earlier I mentioned "be a regular" to the forum. I hope this didn't make some of you not join in because you don't post every day. My idea of "a regular" is those of you have been here for a while and stope by often to read even if you don't post. Many of you pop in one or two times a month to say hi and the rest of us know who you are. So if you were thinking you wanted to just reply to this post that you want to.
Here is the original post……
For at least 10 years now we have done this here on the Christian forum. If you are a regular here and would like to take part in the Christmas gift exchange just reply under this post. If you are not interested there is no need to reply. Thanksgiving evening I will randomly draw names from all interested and send each of you the name and address of the person you get to send a gift to. Please only sign up if you plan to send a gift to the one you drew in a timely manner. If you send to or from Canada it takes longer on the shipping. The drawing will be done by one of my family members, we don't assign this person to that person and so forth. It's totally random and fair to all.
If you have any questions send me a private message.
God bless.