Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last both signals...

Töginger

Hi friends of metal detecting, after a hard working week I had time for my hobby. My searching area was a precipitous slope in the wood. On top on the plateau I continued to search and got two good signals before I go home. Here my both findings and photos of my search areal in South Bavaria:

[attachment 345611 WaldMittergars20.05.2017.jpg][attachment 345608 MDMittergars20.05.2017.jpg][attachment 345612 MnzeMittergarsFundzustand20.05.2017.jpg][attachment 345609 MnzeMittergarsVS20.05.2017.jpg][attachment 345610 MnzeMittergarsRS20.05.2017II.jpg]

2 Mark King Ludwig III 1914 https://www.ma-shops.de/bussopeus/item.php5?id=5050&lang=de&curr=EUR
5 Reichsmark 1934 http://www.muenzen-ritter.de/57760-drittes-reich-5-reichsmark-1934-garnisonskirche-g-vz-st-j-357.html

Best wishes, Jürgen

That is a pretty area for hunting. Makes you wonder how the coins to dropped there. Good finds.

Nice finds are they silver?

Very nice!

Hello Jurgen--

Congratulations on your good finds! I understand how relaxing it can be to metal detect after a hard week at work - especially in such a serene area! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

sddavid said:
That is a pretty area for hunting. Makes you wonder how the coins to dropped there. Good finds.

There are so many possibilities how they got lost here...

Atlas: "That looks like a good area. Are the coins silver?" Yes, the coins are silver coins.

Thanks for your answers! :beers:

Best wishes, Jürgen

way to go! I'd get lost in there just following my coil around.:)

Very nice coins - I like hunting woods like that where there is not much undergrowth.

Awesome finds! Thanks for posting