Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Large Study Shows Processed Oils Including Canola, Soybean and Corn Oil Increase Incidence of Lung Inflammation and Asthma

SeniorSeeker

Large Study Shows Processed Oils Not Good For You

Please notice the study does not address Coconut Oil & the reason for that is that Coconut Oil has been found to actually be healthy for you. I've switched from the oils listed above to Coconut Oil and feeling much better with less breathing problems. Don't use butter anymore at all. Olive oil & Coconut oil are the only oils I use & the majority of my extended family have done the same. Here's the research website: Coconut Oil Home of The Philippines

I am with my sister right now and she uses margarine, butter and oils to cook with but I used Olive Oil when I was cooking! I've heard a lot about Coconut Oil and may try using it when I am finally in my Duplex....been to ill to do anything about moving at this time but getting some better, but still doing a lot of coughing, especially last night, I coughed most of the night until I choked and gagged which kept me awake and ran out of Tussin DM cough syrup and Vicks! My sister got me cough drops and Cough Syrup but forgot to get me some Vicks...which helps me to breathe better when the vapors open up my nose! Throat isn't quite as sore but I still get a tickling deep down and can't stop coughing and sneezing for a long time....makes me quite miserable to say the least....but God is with me in Jesus' name and I WILL get through this trial of illness again! Thank You, Jesus, for Your mercy and Your grace, for You are my Healer! Amen! :angel: Ma