Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lake Huron GOLD!!!

protech

Weekend Finds Sat and Sun.

3 Gold
2 Silver
rest junk

[attachment 33622 weekend3022.jpg]
2 10k rings, 1 14k heavy band
[attachment 33623 weekend3ab007.jpg]

Wife found this one, 10k white gold.

[attachment 33624 weekend2072.jpg]

Good Luck ALL!!

Good to see someone's finding stuff. I can't find squat down here right now.

Three little ones at home, so it's hard to find time to get out.

HH from Allen in MI

Ahh just take them with ya. Get the wife a detector and you will be all set!! or bribe her!!!

good luck

Going to try something. A bit of a challenge.
It is quite late in the year(in MI that is) but what the hell, I am going to attempt it. I am going to try and find two gold in each of fifteen diff counties in MI. Started last week and will go until prob end of october by then pretty cold. So now I have 14 counties to go. I am trying this to push myself to find some more gold this year. Will keep ya up to date on how it is going. hmm I think I am going to go to jackson this weekend Allen.. lol..