Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kodak moment!:clap:

Wayne in BC

My grandaughter Pam went on her first Ruffed Grouse hunt with her Dad yesterday. She got 4 her Dad the rest. Notice no head on the quarry:thumbup:

[attachment 38058 Pamsfirsthunt2.png]

takes after me too.

Nice!!

how many girls get to do things with their dads that aren't just apart of the routine of life.she will have a memory stored up,bet she will have recall of it the rest of her life.guess maybe i'm just going by the way things were in my family,don't remember my sisters shooting pool with my dad:).hey,does she get to help deburing those birds?

Nice birds!

It is so great to see a picture like that of a young lady who is learning great life skills>

I will bet you are proud. I know i would be...

calm seas

M

a couple hundred acres near Rocky Mountain House Alberta.
Lots of wild country around and a great place to raise kids. She is age 10, the youngest of two girls , her sister is 13 and guess what she is interested in right now? :unsure:, still likes her horses and competing though so all is not lost yet, her Mom is my oldest and has a "Mama Grizzly" attitude about them things :biggrin: