Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Knock, knock, knock......who is that tapping on my kitchen window...............

Kelley (Texas)

Not I said the black bird" Quote from the famous poet Eddie Allen Powell, or Posey (or a name something like that.)

Where is everyone this morning? Somewhat hot already, but still a beautiful morning, think I will take my cup of coffee and go outside and wait for that ugly little nerd dog to do his daily pi$$ing on my truck tire. One of these days I am going to nail his hide to the cross...that is one smart little dog, but not as smart as he thinks he is. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Arkie and I went to one of the local lakes,(that I thought would be a wonderful place to detect), only to find some other moron there out in waist deep water with his machine. We hit several swimming areas but didnt find a lot, unless you count the ring that John found. It was at least a 1/2 carat"something" on a silver band.

He told me that if it's real that I'd better get out the nitroglycerin!

That boy has sure been lucky lately.

Lil Brother:)

...I was wondering do you still live at the same place,or have you moved recently.Hope your son is doing well,sure is hot up hear in Vancouver.I see the nerd dog is up to his old tricks. See you Orlando BC

Hope that all is well with you and, especially, your son. Is he feeling any better? How is the other driver? I hope that it was just one of those unfortunate things and not something stupid, like drinking.

Sunny skies, clear water

M

It seems that the garage sales down here never have much fishing or hunting gear...but sometimes you can find some good tools.

Dennis is still sore, but doing OK. We have not been told much about the other driver other than he is expected to live. No one knows why he was speeding and lost control of the vehicle, but personally, I would not be surprised to find out that drugs were involved. They had to use the jaws of life to free him from his vehicle and then air lift him to the hospital. Oh well, thank goodness it is behind us, and things are getting back to normal. Thanks for your concern. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

were suppose to cool off to about 96 by tuesday because they think were going to get some wrap around winds from that hurricane if it hits new orleans.

I am a little worried about New Orleans if that storm hits there. I hear tell that folks are being asked to leave New Orleans and head for higher ground. This has been a strange year. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)