Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Knights of the Golden Circle?

DJR

Does anyone know of any info on this group in Florida? I am reading the book "Rebal Gold" and it has reference in there of the group convoying a possible treasure loads to Florida. I am trying to follow up on this as this book really is interesting. Very good reading and am following up on all info that I can.

I have checked other website stuff but it seems to be old data.

Thanks again

Don

I believe on history channel not long ago-show had something to do with codes like the Freemason and others used thru out history they mentioned them -people like John Wilks Boothe and Jessie James were member-should be something on internet about them

Yes I know all that and it is extensive! Like I said it is an interesting book. I have purchased another book on the Freemasons and am looking at getting some of the Civil War books associated with the KGC affiliates to try to find the who, what, where, and how. I just hate reading historical stuff and it refers to Florida and then stops. Nothing is ever documented beyond that point (for some reason).

Jesse James was involved with this group and has many places he supposedly hid treasure all the way to Arizona and New Mexico. But I still cannot find anything of this stuff being sent to Florida. I know they were involved with the blockade of Florida and the blockade runners were transporting this stuff to and from locations and supposedly some of it was sunk of the Fl coasts or buried before it could be confiscated by the Union patrols but there should be some info somewhere in archives that has what was shipped (the who, what, and where) and how it was shipped. This is the part of researching I hate (coming to dead ends)

Thanks for responding

Don

Nothing is ever documented beyond that point (for some reason).

If it was well documented someone would have already found all those hoards.

Keep sniffing around, you never know.