Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kinda fitting for the world today

Dan-MO

I wrote this after watching some of the nonsense on the news this week.Royal/Wayne please feel free to delete if this is not appropriate for this forum.

The world is going crazy.
And moving way too fast.
With no respect for anything.
How much longer can we last?

Violence all around us.
The strong prey on the weak.
Evil lives among us.
The future seems so bleak.

What can we do to change things?
Or is it now to late?
Is there hope to make things better?
Or are we destined to our fate?

The odds seem stacked against us.
As we watch the gallant fall.
How did we let this happen?
Will good men heed the call?

I am not a wise man.
But I won

n/t

A Beautiful Poem, Dan. It puts things in perspective perfectly.

There can be no darkness without the light , there can be no good with out evil. A basic concept of duality but very hard to accept and understand. Fortunately, good men have always raised their voices against evil and fortunately we have always won out against evil. The lesson would be that good is always ultimately stronger than evil and the light always drives back the darkness. I try to live my life well and stick to the light, it's not always easy but I have faith that good men are in the majority and will always win through.

May the Light Shine Upon All of Us,

Eric

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this poem and to share it with us.

I could not have gotten this gift anywhere else in the world except on THIS forum.

Thanks again, buddy!

aj

n/t