Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Killing Jesus - the book

steve in so la

Have any here read this book by Bill O'Reilly ? I'm 1/2 way through it and it is terrific. When we read the Bible it is the Lord telling us roughly what happened but this book is man explaining in more detail what happened. It gives very interesting backgrounds and circumstances of all the events & conditions at the time. So when certain things happen we know why it makes sense.

Give it a try, saw it for sale at a bookstore for 11 bux but I got mine free at the library - Steve in so la

n/t

Congrats on getting to read the book that you are truly enjoying and being free from the library...which can be returned and not collected in boxes in a basement or attic somehwere...I have so many books in storage that I am mortified...some are mine, my mom's, my uncle, my brother and my children's....which will be given them if they want them after out of being stored again! God reveals things to us through His Holy Word and, also, through His anointed servants writing Christian books to help many with better understanding of the times and places in which the stories happened! Some people like History, Science and etc. for learning what was going on in the time of Christ and His death and resurrection! May God Bless you and Nancy always! Amen! :angel: Ma

Killing Jesus: A History by Bill O'Reilly
Using Josephus & Others, In His Research, Mr. O'Reilly Tells It Like It Really Was In Jesus' Time In Israel's History. This Book Is Captivating To Say The Least & Is Available @ Book Stores Everywhere, As Well As Your Local Library. A Must Read For Anyone Desiring Greater Understanding Of God's Word.

SS said it right - a broader background of the times & people. It all fit in and made sense - I just wasn't aware of the background. steve in so la