Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Killer B headphones???

wyohunter99

Hey guys, Im thinking about getting some of the "new improved" Killer B original headphones... Are they comfy??? Do they work good with the Safari???

Hey wyohunter,

I recently purchased a new set of Killer B Hornet headphones, I absolutely love them. John at Killer B was very informative about his product, although he did not have the set in black, he made them over the weekend and shipped them promptly there after. So comfortable compared to the set that came with my detector, I can not rave about them enough. The quality build was superior to what I have been able to hold in my hands of the high end headsets out there(PM me if you want to know the name brands).

I did plenty of research of the available sets on the market in the same price range with the same features of the Hornets. Although up to that time I had not been able to hold or try them I am pleased that I settled on the Killer B set. About two weeks after my purchase I was able to see and hold some of the competitors products, the quality just did not seem up to standard ( I have to say that I did not test them for sound quality).

What I love about them; Comfort- I can go all day without a bother, Quality- very sturdy able to withstand abuse, Sound- the tone differential is amazing, Cord length- new and improved heavy duty, strain relief.

What I would change; Limiter circuit- I believe it chokes volume regardless of position (I run the volume adjustment max on the left and right channels) this has been more than adequate for my hunting so far, but I would like the capability to turn them up if I had to (worked around jet aircraft for 20 years).

I was hesitant at to invest the money at first, but after the first use I do not regret this purchase. I hope this helps in your decision.

Good Hunting! Q

When deciding between the different models of Killer B