Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kickin' asthma's rear end.....

4EverHis102399

One shot at a time. So, this is kinda minor, but it is an update on one of my prayer requests! Loren has not had to have her asthma meds for over a month now! Woohoo, hallelujah! If you remember, her dr. was really concerned at her last appointment and wanted me to add in an inhaled steroid that has mucho side effects (thrush, stunted growth, sleep disturbances to name a few) and I just didn't want to. I prayed and decided I was going to hold off. We are now entering month 4 of allergy shots and I can really see they are working! And, she is taking NO allergy medicine. At the beginning of the year, she was taking five drugs every day, now just a multi-vitamin! I am one happy momma! She has not had an ear infection (her tubes are now out) or sinus infection for over a month and while this may sound like nothing to most, she was CONSTANTLY infected up until now. Thank you all for praying for her health!

This is awesome! The first year of my oldest son's life was battling constant ear infections. I can relate to how helpless and frustrating this can be to a parent. Praises are in order!!!

Praise God! I'm delighted to hear your baby girl is doing so much better. This is really good news and reason for praising the Lord. I will continue to pray for Loren, as well as you and hubby. Thank you so much for sharing your good news with all of us. God bless you all. Amen!

God is good, all the time!

Thanks for the update Liz and this is FANTASTIC news!

That's great, Liz! Thanks for sharing. I have asthma and know how it can be. I recently had a very serious & scary situation with it.

Lisa