Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

KICK HERE

Wile.E

Okay all !Line up with heaviest boots and ready to kick,Im feelin I deserve it and big enough to take it. anyhow Garretts person Mira,nicest person you could talk to called today and said hog and freedom on way back finally.even though took a while, they went out of their way and did something for me Iwas overwhelmed with. Wont get into,butall my years A LOT OF THEM have never had service even close.Groundhog is a little crippled but will still use. Good friends hard to come by, but have been feelin terrible all day with myself,so everybody give me a kick in the butt,Ican take it. POSITIVE adult daughter has become a dirt digger in last week also.out hunting in dark with flashlight L O L and Ive started new coffee can for AT PRO time to modernize maybe she,ll teach me how to send pics now

No kick here, Wile.E. You are human just like the rest of us and we are flawed. I for one make a multitude of mistakes daily and am in no place to pass judgement on you my friend. You feel bad for it and that's enough to learn a valuable lesson, and move on to the next mistake! :)

[size=large]as soon as i can walk on my bathtub water i'll have the right to kick someone. i hope i'll have the wisdom not to. glad you and your machines will be united again soon.

HH
kudo's to Garrett.[/size]