Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

KG III today

bootyhoundpa

Hit my favorite farm field today with the 800...I’m still digging way too much iron..spent most of the day in park 1 multiple frequenciy but started digging too much aluminum in addition to iron..I decided to try park 1, frequency 5 hz in hopes of improving my odds of hitting high conductors..after about an hour it paid off.. coin was only about3” deep...I’m not really having any noticeable improvement in the thick iron over other machines I’ve used here.. nevertheless I went home happy today...[attachment 370148 CE3AE619-2156-4631-A686-3B1C4C4DDB78.jpeg][attachment 370149 F747FBCC-B6E6-4448-A604-42804F9F3932.jpeg]

That's a fine coin, I've never found a large copper in that good of condition.

Nice find... I’ve tried single frequencies at times, but mostly to try to deal with EMI.
Detector is still sensitive though to that.
New to detector, so I have a ways to go in determining what is best for my area.
Having fun with it so far.

metalfun said:
Great find. Are you using the new iron bias update? Just wondering
. No,I’m using I believe the 1 st update or at least that’s what my dealer told me..when it comes to computers I’m handicapped..I will have you tube it... most the iron I’m digging is large and chunky...