Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Keys and locks found while :detecting: for many years

That was a whole lot of digging you had going own there!:thumbup:

That's a good sized collection Betty. They seem to always make a good signal. Are any railroad marked ? Steve in so la

That is a bunch of keys. It amazes me that I find more keys than I do silver coins. I have found a couple of really neat keys. I'm sure you have several early neat ones in that collection.

Hi Steve, Yes, I have one railroad switch key that I found when first detecting in the 80's that has a nice patina on it! Right now, I am not sure it is in the jars or in a separate bag still packed away! I wasn't doing very well in posting, so kind a goofed, as I was trying to post the rusty iron finds first, but I am really not well, so my mind refuses to cooperate with the photos I want to be loaded onto CMD! Not doing good on FB either....Edema makes a person very ill and I haven't been attacked with it like I have this time, although it has been a problem for me for several years, plus many other illnesses like: COPD, Osteoarthritis and now I have the beginnings of Parkinson, which my dad and brother had before they passed away! I shake and I'm not even aware of it until someone calls my attention to it or I lay my arm against something to steady myself and then I can feel and hear it shaking! I have went from 40 years of age to looking and feeling like a 100! SAD!! I've worked hard all my life and it has caught up with me physically and mentally! I see by your photo recently that you look healthy and still young looking and I pray that you stay that way! Life is far better when healthier no matter the age of a person! God Bless! Ma Betty

Yes, all that digging and working on the farm and during my marriage has really caught up with me....for this ole gray mare, she ain't what she used to be long ago! SAD! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Yes I have Travis and ppl lose keys and I have lost many myself and one time I lost my keys in a suede leather holder during :detecting: in a park...had laid them down to dig a hole and when I finally missed them, someone else had came by and found them, for I couldn't find them after I saw a man and a bunch of dogs go over the same spot where I had already been to, so I know he found them! Luckily, I was with my former husband and he had his keys! Another time, he found a long string of keys and turned them into the park ranger, and the ranger said, well they sure didn't want to lose their keys, but did! LOL! God Bless! :angel: Ma