Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kellyco, I am impressed!

pmike

Having complained about my earlier distress in dealing with Kellyco and White's, I felt it only fair to update with some great news!

Kellyco has won my

I was also happy dealing with Steve and Norma. They were late with replacing my PI PRO "LIGHT" coil for a new machine with good "heavy" coil, it is true. They were thinking that I was bad.
But they sincerely apologized and sent me $25 gift card and credited $50 shipping. Nowdays and in this country it is unheard of! It goes without saying that I used their $25 card plus another $10 discount from their catalogue plus another $5 welcome gift almost immediately to buy another high ticket item from them. And I will
keep buying more and more until I drop!
Honest solid reliable people for sure. And they are located in only two blocks from
my sister who also lives in Florida!!! Believe it or not!!

Hello there! I'm really glad that we were able to help out you with your situation. We will always be here to answer any of your questions and concerns you may have in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and looking forward to dealing with you in the future!!
Thanks,
Kellyco Chick

Glad you got it worked out have only had one dealing with them. I never did say what went wrong to them they did send feedback forms to fill out I didn't so it would not be fair for me to complain here just know there won't be a second time. Dan