Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kelly, At last, a hot one for us...80 this afternoon.

George-CT

Geo is stuffing the saddle bags now with gear and headed down to the coastline on the bike..... It was 35 when I got up but its up to 60 now....Tomorrow, pretty much the same, then 3 days of rain so I got to get with the program.... Hooking up with a few retired guys down there to ride with. I like this temperature. You live in a great climate for year round riding for sure. Soon as it starts getting dark here, it drops fast. I jumped on for short ride last night and came back in the dark and it was chilly. I was glad I had my leathers on. Will not need them today..... About time huh...... Oh yeah, I think I found a better spot to move my bell to... Pictures will follow......Geo

are finally getting to ride again. Riding to the coast equals wind which equals cooler temperatures, right? :rofl: I hope to ride out somewhere this weekend and take some more pictures, but they are forecasting high winds again, gust up to thirty miles per hour. George, ride safe and please have a great day! Take some pictures and post them. Kelley (Texas) :)