Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kayley is with Jesus now

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
We were with her when they removed the vent. Mom and dad held her hands, there were other friends, our pastor, a chaplain and hospital staff with her. Her vitals stayed good. After 15 minutes the staff left and it was just all of us who know her. Someone started singing Jesus loves me and we all joined in because she loves to hear worship songs, then we just kept singing several hymns around her. What a blessing to see and hear true worship that was not lead by a song leader etc

My heart breaks for her family and loved ones. I will be praying for them continuously, They say we shouldn't question God, but I think its ok we just must be willing to except the answer, God always knows best.
love and prayers.
bossman

Boss man, your right on brother. I try not to question God, as He does know best. One things sure in that she will have a totally different perfect body in Heaven than she had here on earth. God's Word says we'll have a body like Jesus. Praise The Lord! Yet He will give each one the ability to know their family & those we were close to that are there in Heaven. Oh how I look forward to seeing Jesus & being with Him. That will be the ultimate 'find'! Ever though I don't know Kayley personally, I will come to know her in Heaven. It's going to be quit a reunion! Prayers continued for the families.

Kayley is at peace now with no more pain or sorrow and Praise The Lord that they had a beautiful, loving daughter for as long as God allowed her to stay in her mortal body, but it was her time to go be with Him, for to be absent from the body is to present with the Lord...the spirit of man goes back to God Who gave it! Dear Father please give Kayley's parents and sisters Your peace and comfort in her leaving them for awhile...we don't know how long it will be before You send Jesus to come and take us Home in our immortal bodies of the ones saved in Him whether dead or alive during that time! You are a loving and caring God in Jesus' name and I know You loved us enough to send Your only begotten dear Son to die in our place, so You do know how it hurts to lose family and loved ones, so I know and understand that You are putting Your comforting and loving arms around her family to give them peace in this time of sorrow and grief for them! Thank You, Lord, and Amen! :angel: Ma

At the death of a believer we have, at the one time, both sad and happy news.

Watching loved ones die is a hard thing to experience, but when they are the Lords then there comes a surprising comfort from the God of all comfort.

Prayers for all concerned.

Lord only knows why things like this happen the pain is hard to bear,and the memories will never fade.Been down this road so many times only time will easy the pain.She is in the arms of jesus now,no more pain,and suffering to bear.One day we will all make that journey god willing it will be a painless one.
folks, we need to be packed and ready to go when the lord calls.yep, we will all know each other on the other side what a reunion that will be.hallelujah to the lamb of god.:clapping: