Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Karma pays off..1st silver coin

SDart

I banked some karma helping someone on the beach last week. Today I cashed it in by finding my first silver. Checked the date (1940) and then decided to go ahead and clean it up. I kind of prefer the way it looked coming out of the hole, but it seemed to actually have become darker after it was out of the ground for a little while. I'm not sure if that's just my imagination.

Good for you !

I knew after your good deed it was only a matter of time. That's a nice coin for your first. My first was a Rosie. Congrats!

Congratulations! May there be many more!

nice job! Mine was a 1919 canadian dime. way to go!

Hey Bart,
I actually bought the CTX from you about a month ago. I'm loving it (though I wish I'd waited a couple of weeks to get the 17" coil). :)

The first of many firsts........ congratulations.