Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just wondering who are from Texas.....

Until my nineteenth birthday I lived in Texas as I have mentioned in past posts.

I grew up along the coast and we lived in a small town of 52 people called Francitas for six years or so before I flew away from Texas in a US Air Force C-47 heading for Denver,Colorado and Aircraft Weapons Tech. training.

I enlisted at Victoria and visited there a few times over the years.

CJ

Cupajo, Bayrat, David in North Texas, TexasCharley, and myself. There may be a few more that I am forgetting about, sorry.

I understand that the Marines sorta protect you Navy folks in those big boats...has always been that way since the Marines saved that Navy man by the name of John Paul Jones or something like that. He was the one that yelled to the British, "The Marines have arrived, and now I have just begun to fight." Yes, the Marines saved his hide that day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

A while back, in the '80s, when we were having triple digits with a 1 in the middle, an SA TV station tried to fry an egg on the sidewalk. They didn't know how. Take a black cast iron skillet & put it in the sun early in the morning. About 4 PM you can fry an egg in it with no trouble at all.