Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just when you think spring is here,...........you get a forecast like ours! Today

Sunny

it was 79 degrees, and tonite a cold front comes thru down to 44, then tomorrow the highs will stay in the forties, and tomorrow night the low is 32. This camilliah plant will be gone unless I cover it with a light plastic throw. I think I will try that and maybe it will survive! I just thought it was really lovely.

[attachment 119934 Camilliah-1.jpg] [attachment 119935 Camilliah-2.jpg]

n/t

n/t

Hey Kid,

Pictures like these bring out the old guy's warm and fuzzy feminine side.

CUT IT OUT!!!

Cupajo

Beautiful!!

n/t

Just a bunch of ticks out there. We had a nice rodahdemdrum out back until about 4 days ago. The deer came in and ate it. Just no green anything out there yet.
Still have a little snow on the ground here, but its raining today so that should finish it off..... Jane looked at and liked your flowers. There is hope for us yet....

Geo

if you adjust your screen a little bit and make it darker, they are really pretty! Tell Jane hello for me. :)

I could just not take care of them, but I will replace them this year with a little help from my oldest grandson I hope! :)