Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just went for walk in the north fields and had..

Micheal_R

Staff member
this fella walk out. I am about 40-50 feet away and he was very meek. No sign of any agression at all. He saw me and backed up,; I saw him and backed up :) :) :)

all the best

M

n/t

the fields with the horses. The little pony is the one I showed earlier. It is not the best of pictures but both deer and horses were very aware and alert to each other

All the best

M

like you have a wonderful place, full of nature's best! Thanks for sharing it with us! What about that little horsey? It's still not here? Reminds me of my first daughter. By my calculations, I was almost 10 months pregnant when she was born!! :surprised:

n/t

now we gotta see if it is an ugly foalblink::

n/t

The horses all went ballistic.. I guess they did not know what it was. I could have told them;; A moose is a horse designed by a committee :)

all the best

M

Do you think that it will come back so that you can get another picture? Wonder if the bear has a buddy or something in the area? That sure is a great area in which to live, all types of neat wild animals, especially bears. Mike, thank you for posting this picture, I really enjoyed it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

As I was to see him. I do hope that he is alone. Our apples will start coming out soon and I do not want the bears to get any ideas :lol:

All the best

M

out near the area where you saw the bear? That way, the bears would eat those apples and leave the ones nearer the house alone, right?

I will tell you something that we do down here to keep the deer from eating the bark, leaves and fruit on our trees down here. Put up some thin poles around the tree, then run a strand of clear 20# fishing line around the tree. The deer can not see the fishing line and it spooks them when they touch it trying to get to the tree...they leave the tree alone as long as the fishing line is there. The same theory may work on a bear, but you might have to use a heavier weight clear fishing line. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Probably 50 or so. But for some reason, the bears like to take the ones close to the house. Hopefully, the yappers will keep them away.

All the best

M