Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just watched.......

Nauti

.......a tv program over here about three teenage girls from the states who claim to be excorcists.Two of the girls are the daughters of a reverend and they go round performing excorcisms to packed out audiences.I don't know what you guys think if you have seen this "show",but I think they are frauds making money from religion.They all live a luxury lifestyle by selling books and dvd's after each performance,ill gotten gains from preying on vulnerable people.I believe that the reverend himself has seen an opportunity to create this "show" by using his daughters and their friend as a novelty to attract more people to his circus.I think they may need to be excorcised themselves as what they are doing as far as I can see is something to give them a good lifestyle through corruption and greed.

Nauti,

I saw this same dad with his daughter a few years ago being interviewed by a news station. I can say from personal experience, although what they do is real, I'm extremely hesitant to their methods that they use. I spearhead our deliverance ministry team here in Taylorsville NC and although we lead people through prayers (with permission from the individual) and command spirits to leave and go into the abyss, we do it as best as we can believe that Jesus did it during his time here on Earth. (With a loving and gentle approach)

The second thing is at no time does our team think "we" are doing anything. Jesus is the healer, he is the one that sets the captives free, not us. We just lovingly pray with people and walk them through binding prayers all the while coming out of agreement with the enemy. Lastly, I do know many people that do this as a full time ministry that do earn income from it, however I nor my team accept a penny. I am not trying to insinuate that I am any better than someone that does accept love offerings, but my feelings are that the Lord set me free from my captives of many years and I want to reciprocate (never trying to earn Grace through works) to the Lord the same love he extended to me.
The biggest reward I receive is seeing people smile and say, "I have never felt so good in my life", or witnessing the Lord giving them an infilling of Peace that only He can give and they weep with such love. It is a precious and Holy sight to witness, and the Children's bread is one of the most loving gifts Jesus came to give to all of us. True freedom in Jesus Christ.

Thank you for the post Nauti and have a Blessed weekend.

Greg

God's Word clearly tells us that, in the end times, the devil will do many miracles to convert even the elect if they're willing to listen and believe it but Jesus says we won't be fooled if we know & believe the truth of His Word.

I know God's Holy Spirit can drive out evil spirits which will indwell people who have allowed satan to rule their lives....Jesus cast them out and so can we who are baptized in the Holy Ghost (Spirit), so it can be done, but not in the way they are doing it on too many TV programs by raking in the money and living in luxury while those who give them money are mostly poor or can ill afford to give...even if the givers' hearts are right which God will bless when seeking Him with sincerity and Biblical Truth! Amen! Ma

to church regularly, we would do the same when anyone asked for prayer and had a specific need to be prayed for comfort and peace from Jesus! There were times though when I or someone else would be nudged by the Holy Spirit to go and pray for someone and they always needed prayer but too shy or for some reason wouldn't go forward and ask for prayer but would be praying themselves for God, in Jesus' name, to touch them and meet their need or needs! I miss that a lot but just cannot attend church like I used to do because of myself being unable to get out and find a good Full Gospel Church and shame on me, but I hope Jesus understands which I think He does, for He still works through me in many other ways! I silently prayed for a poor lady in a mobile shopping cart, who was in really bad shape, she didn't know I prayed for her but God did and He does answer the prayers of His saints who pray sincere prayers while believing they are answered....although not always in the ways we would like in our humanity by not knowing the whole situation and how God is working in their lives by others' prayers! God is good and good all the time! God Bless you and yours Greg and keep up the good service for Jesus, our own personal Lord and Savior! Amen! :angel: Ma