Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just wanted to thank everyone...

Pete's Wife

...for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful blessed day that I will remember for many years I'm sure! Had a great surprise party and boy was I surprised! So was Pete, he didn't know about it either! We really had a very special day!

I took some pics - they're at http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=chiaowl&p=party&AID=4481071 if anybody's interested...but mostly I wanted to thank you for thinking of me yesterday :).

n/t

n/t

dirt (grit) for her rock tumbler and I left her an email that by the end of it had her in tears (touched her deeply). Then she got the best omelete I've ever made for her, then she got rocks for the tumbler. I jokingly say that for her birthday I got her rocks and dirt and made her cry for her gifts.

So much happened on Sherry's birthday this would be a book instead of a short note to say thanks if we said all that had happened that blessed both of us.

God surprised us greatly and it was Sherry's best birthday celebration as far as I am aware of. Thank you for your wishes and prayers for Sherry on her birthday.