Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just wanted to say thanks.......

Lil Brother

for the very thoughtful gifts from up Canada way. Mike and Alice sent me a silver cross with a nice silver chain that Mike had found with his detector. Also John got one too, but I'll let him say his own thank yous.

I made out like a bandit cause Linda brought me back a nice T-shirt and but was actually kind of stingy with the moose. :nono: When she first gave it to me, I thought to myself,"How come she doesnt give me a bigger one since I'm sharing it with my brother." Well, now I know why----It was wonderful!!! I took the piece that Linda gave me and didn't taste it until John had a piece in his mouth. We both loved it, but there is one problem.....we are now both addicted:lol: I guess maybe Mike is enticing us to come up next year.Thanks again Mike and Alice. It was good talking to you all!

Lil Brother:)

actually was more, but I had to have a sammich around 6:00 pm on one of those chincey airplanes. Peanuts just didn't get it! Mikie promises us a kill, and he will let us have some more! That's sweet, Mikie! Good luck! :)

My main concern was that Sunny would wolf it all down before she got off those aircraft!! :) They are not exactly renowned for their gourmet cuisine. :) Your sis is a delightful lady. Meeting her in person is just going to make it that much harder to give her a hard time..... however, i will do my best :lol:

And yes, I would live to see you and John, Linda, Scott, Fred,Butch, General, Wayne,Bill, and so many others up here next year. With any luck, we can arrange another get together for next year and we will have a few more people. I really would like to meet the friends I have made on the forum.

I hoped that the cross is to your liking. Alice, Linda and I went through my collection and we hoped that it would be to your liking.

I had a ball when Sunny was here.. Again, Alice and my thanks for encouraging her to come on up.

Hopefully, next year........ :)

take care

sunny skies, clear water, calm seas

M

miss everyone. There is an empty feeling deep down. Thank you for taking such good care of me! Glad you didn't turn out to be devil worshiping nuts living in a commune naked................well, wait a minute..........devil worshiping no,...but...!:lol:

n/t

a girlie thing that could eat as much as I could!! Good job..

On the way to the Airport I remember you getting through those dang turnovers faster than I did too but I was a bit worried by your attitude change when I brought it to your attention. :D Dang testy you got!!

n/t