Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just Traded For A CZ-70 Pro

After having a very frustrating month with a Minelab Quattro, I decided to trade the unit in with another treasure hunter for a mint CZ-70. I just recieved the CZ in yesterday's mail, and will be using it for the first time today & tomorrow.

I have had a Fisher 1266-X for a long time and had much success with it, and now I realize that I should have stuck with Fisher all along. At least now I know to stay away from MInelab, and stick with the brand that really performs for me.

Anyway, I wanted to ask those of you with alot of experience with the CZ-70, what are some of the tricks to gain extra depth or unwritten operating tips for this fine detector?

Thanks In Advance!

If Fisher reintroduced the CZ70 I would have my order in tomorrow.

First and foremost do visit Mike's CZ page which is applicable to all CZ models...Mike and myself have used CZ's since 92 and if you have a specific question just drop me or Mike a E-mail and we will help you out. Basically its a user friendly model and in most areas you can't get sens. over 4 while keeping a stable machine but even at 4 it will go as deep as anything on the planet.
As far as the Quattro goes its not an Explorer and in trying to make a user friendly Exlorer in the Quattro Minelab missed the boat and has not been a popular seller or unit of choice for many...
Do visit Mikes page as it should be called a CZ users bible...

n/t

http://mikewd.fws1.com/ applicable to all CZ units of course the CZ70 had square pulltab changed to relic and another tone added...