Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just thought I would post a few photos from our ski trip! Sorry it takes so long

Sunny

but I eventually get around to it.

[attachment 78474 Skiing-at-Breckenridge-003.jpg] You will notice I am on the far left, freezing my azz off! :lol:

[attachment 78478 Skiing-at-Breckenridge-002.jpg] Inside where it was warm,and you could get plenty of rum!

[attachment 78479 Skiing-at-Breckenridge-004.jpg] Later that night when eating dinnner, where you could get plenty of wine! :blink:

[attachment 78480 Skiing-at-Breckenridge-005.jpg] Yes, unfortunately, this was me using a steak sauce bottle to sing karaoke to the beetles, "I wanna hold your hand". Somehow, I think everyone was trying to ignore me???

[attachment 78481 Skiing-at-Breckenridge-006.jpg] We got the waiter to take our photo after finishing dinner. By this time, all I wanted was a nice warm bed!

We only went out to dinner a couple of times. It was just so expensive. Another great time was when we visited a hat and wig shop. The photos are really funny. Will try and get them tomorrow!

Later, Sunny

n/t

n/t

For sure the top of a mountain isn't the place to be in January unless your on a mission you really like. All those big name resorts are the same, bring $$$$$$$$$. Had a condo on one in Vermont a long time ago until the closed it. VT Dave might of heard of it, Magic Mountain. Last I heard they were starting it back up again, but we sold the condo once the slope closed. My cousin worked there as they had a place in Londonary, VT close by.
Had some great times there with the pool and all. To be honest I enjoyed it more in the summer when I could run my jeep up it helping him out just for fun.

Nice group of pictures. The hats are a nice touch also. The Bowwinkle hat on your husband does it for me.... LOL

George-CT

beautiful it is then, and also how good the fishing is! That would be a lot of fun I would think! :)

Looks like you had a ball!!!

Fair winds

Mikie