Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just some weekend pictures :D

Royal

The first one just is there to show how large the originals are. Down below it the edited copy

didn't stand a chance. When I was a kid I had a flying squirrel for a pet. He just lived those bugs! In fact I had several of the little guys at the same time and they would eat those rose bugs until they could hardly move. I knew they were getting full when their bellies would drag the floor and they would start spitting out the legs. :D Full up then

It is so natural looking, like the kind of pictures that you find in science books. I noticed a trail of water under the bug, did you put him in the ice box and he is now thawing out, leaving a trail of water? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I have only done the icebox thing one time. That was just dew I guess:shrug:

Man are you ever good with that Camera. I just got a new one so I have to re-learn it all over. But the capabilities are so much more with the new camera. Maybe , given time, I will be able to do some like that.

Welcome home.

All the best

M